Coronavirus (COVID-19) Virus Protection Policy
We are more than happy to announce our opening on 09/07.
To ensure that you will enjoy your holidays to the fullest but also with the upmost safety due to the COVID-19 crisis, we all have to follow below health and safety measures:
- We maintain 2m physical distancing (guests & employees)
- We always wash and disinfect our hands. There are multiple disinfection points around the hotel.
- All employees will wear face masks. It is optional for guests.
- At any time of your stay, if you experience symptoms such as cough, headache, fever, you should stay in the room and notify the reception immediately.
- You should also notify the hotel if you develop above symptoms within 14 days following departure.
- Entrance to the hotel is not allowed to anyone but guests.
Finally, we would like to inform you that:
- All Front Office operations must be handled between 07:30-15:30h.
- Continental Breakfast will be served between 08:00-10:00h.
Restaurant will be open from 13:00-20:30h (last order).
- The Swimming Pool is open with limited access 1 pax per 5m2.
In case of emergency please call +30 697 163 1009.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to hosting you at our hotel during these challenging times.
Princess Hotel Team